More than 70,000 servers run in 1&1‘s seven state-of-the-art data centres, which are located in Europe and the USA. Thanks to multiple redundant connections between data centres, 1&1 can guarantee nearly 100% uptime. This also allows the fastest possible connection with more than 300 GBit/s. The 1&1 data centres are ranked as some of the safest and most efficient data centres in Europe.
Facts and figures
- More than 70,000 servers in parallel operation
- Hosting of about 19 million domains
- More than 20,000 Terabytes of data transferred per month
- More than 360GBit/s of redundant connectivity
- Nearly 100% uptime
- Transfer of more than 5 billion emails per month
- Steel-reinforced walls and fully air-conditioned rooms which provide safety from gas, water, and fire
- 24 hour surveillance by highly qualified specialists
- Interruption-free power supply due to emergency diesel generators and plumb gel batteries
Technology of the highest level: multiple redundant junctions
To prohibit data transfer delays, the 1&1 data centres are configured with multiple redundant connections to the most important Internet hubs. That enables fast connections with a speed of 300 GBit/s. With impressive connectivity, you’ll experience faster loading times and higher multi-user capacity for your website. Additionally, problems from single providers can be counterbalanced by redundant partnerships to ensure that your website stays online.